Total de visualizações de página

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love.... The love....

Hi people! Today I'll talk about my loves, not many, but are lovers of truth, so here goes:


- I love food! Actually I love things edible! But I especially love ... very ... CHEESE! I love a lot! If I could ever marry cheese, I'm serious! Cheese is so good ... It's one of my greatest loves at the moment!

- ENAMELS! I truly love! I love all the colors of enamel, but mostly bright colors in summer because in winter the colors more subtle.

- MUSHROOMS! I love them because they are very magical! THEY REALLY AREVERY, VERY, VERY, MAGIC!

- And last but not least ................... GLEE! I really love Glee! I love the songs, characters, history, summing up everything! I can not wait for September 20th, that day will premiere the third season.

Well, you know what are my greatest loves, now comment and say what are your 
greatest loves in life!                                                 

Kissing with lip gloss!

by: Luh

No comments:

Post a Comment